ENERPAL in collaboration with the Cluster of Renewable Energies and Energy Solutions in Castilla y León (CYLSOLAR) and with some companies that are members of it, will proceed to implement a Quality Seal for Photovoltaic Solar Energy Installations.
The project entitled “Implementation and promotion strategy of the quality seal for photovoltaic solar energy installations“, as a complementary project to the one subsidized in 2018 and entitled “Characterization and development of a quality seal for photovoltaic solar energy installations”, It is conceived as the fundamental pillar, in order to achieve the objective of successful and orderly growth of the solar photovoltaic sector.This project aims to implant a quality seal of photovoltaic solar installations, which assures clients (companies and individuals) the good work of professionals and provides certainty, security and sufficient guarantee to the client.The general objective of this project is the introduction of a quality seal, as a certification and brand system for Photovoltaic Solar Energy Installations, to recognize the quality and specialization of the installation service of companies in this sector, in the design, execution and maintenance of photovoltaic solar installations, as a differentiating instrument.
Specific objectives of the project
- Improving the quality of the service offered by companies by submitting to higher quality standards.
- Improvement of the image of the sector, by offering a quality brand.
- Improving customer confidence in installation companies.
- Improving the competitiveness of the sector through innovation.
- Obtaining a great competitive advantage for all associated companies.
- Increase in the realization of photovoltaic solar installations.
- Increase in the skilled workforce in the sector.
- Increase in the type of services that the cluster offers.
- Real opportunity to reach new markets.
Intelligence in Technological Design (INDITEC)
This project is being subsidized by the Junta de Castilla y León through the support line for the Innovative Business Groupings, call 2020, of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER).