Enerpal is aware of the importance of quality in the sector in which it operates, so that in order to achieve the highest qualification it has implemented a Quality Management System, based on the standard: UNE-EN ISO 9001.
La The Management Team reviews the Quality Policy, in an ongoing manner, ensuring:
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements, internal and external procedures that are applicable to us due to the activity carried out, as well as the commitments or obligations that the organization subscribes voluntarily, based on the principle of continuous improvement.
- Maintain its facilities, products and services complying with current regulations and regulations, assuming a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Provide a framework to establish and review the objectives and goals
- Develop communication channels to understand and assume at all levels of the organization commitment to Quality, as an objective.
Therefore, the Quality System will be based on the following principles:
- Customer satisfaction: identification, development and fulfillment of the Client’s Requirements.
- Involvement and participation of company personnel.
- Provision of the necessary resources for the development of this policy.
This policy will require an active dynamic that will be reviewed periodically in order to evolve according to market demand, standards, requirements and satisfaction of customers and interested parties.
The Management Team promotes among all the members of the Organization the Quality System implemented to guide their efforts to respect these principles as this will improve customer satisfaction for the benefit of all and continuous improvement based on the concept of risks and opportunities.
This product has been manufactured under the controls established by a Bureau Veritas Certification approved Quality Management System that conforms with ISO 9001.
Bureau Veritas Certification: ES093370-1