SELF-CONSUMPTION POWER PLANTS
Self-consumption consists of a series of modes of energy consumption that is generated locally in production installations connected inside the consumer network.
This generating installation is typically a renewable energy installation.
There are several possibilities of Self-consumption, highlighting the following modalities:
- Stand-Alone Systems: the energy demanded is generated, which is stored in batteries, for later consumption, eliminating the total energy consumption from the electric company.
- Instantaneous consumption: consumes instantaneously all the energy generated by the installation, without producing surpluses, covering as much as possible the electric consumption and reducing during solar hours the energy consumption from the electric company.
- Self-consumption with storage: more energy is generated from the demanded at that moment, accumulating a surplus in batteries, for later consumption, thus reducing the energy consumption from the electric company.
- Self-consumption with sale of surplus: more energy is generated than the demanded at that moment, selling the surplus to the electric company, if the regulations allows it.
- Net metering scheme: compensates the energy produced fed into the network, and not consumed, with consumptions made at other times. In this way, the consumer who produces energy for his own consumption can match his production curve with his demand curve.
ENERPAL will design the energy production installation to self-supply of energy from renewable sources, studying the consumption, and proposing the most efficient and cost-effective solution to avoid the consumption of conventional electric energy
ENERPAL will design the installation of electrical energy production for any building in the residential and tertiary sectors, so that the buildings can self-consume the maximum energy from renewable sources, studying the consumption of the analyzed building and proposing the most efficient and profitable to reduce the energy consumption, improving the energy rating of it.
ENERPAL will design the installation of electrical energy production for the needs of the industrial plant, considering the building and its production processes, so that they can self-consume the maximum energy from renewable sources, studying the consumption of the industrial plant analyzed and proposing the most efficient and cost-effective solution to reduce energy consumption, improving its energy rating.
ENERPAL will carry out a technological, ecological and economic proposal, which enables the generation of electricity, optimizing the occupation and using the available energy technologies, to store it and later use, taking into account its irrigation needs.
ENERPAL system designs are valid for all types of irrigation (Pivots, drip, cannons,…).